Quality and Affiliations
ISO 9001: 2015
A sophisticated, carefully monitored quality control system and procedures ensure that every job (small or large, one-time or ongoing) leaves our shop meeting our customers’ expectations.
Durose employs a customizable inspection approach which can be tailored to suite our various customer expectations and needs. Inspection/Test/Control plans can range from simple first off inspection consisting of 100% inspection, to a complete PPAP or FAI submissions with 100% material traceability
ISO 9001: 2015
Our ISO Certification and 8D corrective action process ensures effective communication and resolve of all quality related issues. Durose monitors and reviews its quality performance for all customers with a focus on “0” non-conformance performance.
Durose Manufacturing is certified to CSA Standard W47.1
“Certification of Companies for Fusion Welding of Steel Division 2″
Our welders are certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau for the various processes and positions in which they are skilled.
Welds are inspected by CWB W178.2 certified visual inspectors.
Durose Inspection Services:
- Certified Visual Weld Inspectors
- Third Party CGSB Level 2 NDT Service
- In-house Liquid Penetrant Testing
- In-house Mag Particle Testing
- In-house Ultrasonic Testing
- Leak and Pressure Testing
Coordinate Measurement Capabilities:
- Roamer Infinite 2.0 using PCDMIS software and capable of an 8’ reach before leaping.
- Creaform Scanning with the MetraSCAN 3D and HandyPROBE, using Polyworks software.
- Renishaw probing with Power Inspect software. A gantry type machine with an envelope 8m X 3m X 2.5m.
Precision Measurement Capabilities:
- Caliper Vernier to 40”
- Outside Micrometers to 24”
- Inside Micrometers to 40”
- Surface Roughness Testing
- Blast Profile Measurement
- Paint Film Thicknesses