Durose has its origins in the city of Guelph, Ontario Canada. The original company was formed in 1944 as a small welding and machine repair shop with 4 employees in a 1200 sq. ft. building located at 460 Elizabeth Street. Today, the company is still located at the same address however the company has grown to over 95 employees and expanded to 139,000 sq. ft.
Since its inception, we have strived to grow by meeting the needs of our customers. We have a talented and skilled workforce that can transform metal into just about anything the mind can engineer. In support of our employees, we have invested in CNC equipment, Computer Aided Design, and certified our processes to ISO 9001:2001.
Over the years, Durose has undertaken many projects ranging from complex architectural fabrication for some of the most recognizable buildings in the world, to OEM fabricated parts for many Fortune 500 companies across Canada, the United States, Europe and China.